- remember to pick up the dry-cleaning,
- get the dog from the groomer
- ..wasn't there something else? Oh yeah…the KIDS!
Life is hard work! If I knew I had to give up play for work I would never have become an adult.
- “The only kind [of play] we honor is competitive play,” according to Bowen F. White, MD, a medical doctor and author of Why Normal Isn’t Healthy.
- “We don’t lose the need for novelty and pleasure as we grow up.” Scott G. Eberle, Ph.D. vice president for play studies at The Strong and editor of the American Journal of Play.