- Become the squeaky wheel until you are heard.
- Don’t take “no” for an answer.
- Don’t be dismissed until you are satisfied that your medical needs are being met.
- Ask for a second opinion.
- Forgiveness Affirmation ♥~I now liberate my past from my mind, body and affairs and forgive myself for my participation. I AM FREE!
Bio: Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos www.survivingcancerland.com is a three-time cancer survivor; author- Surviving Traumaland; contributing author- The Faces Behind the Pages That Inspire, former psychology professor at University of South Florida, Phone Counselor for R.A. BLOCH Cancer Foundation; Cape Women Online Magazine Q & A columnist; PATHEOS Blogger, inspirational speaker and Blog Talk Radio Co-host of Beyond the 5 Senses on the Mind- Body- Spirit Network. Follow her @ https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=436605816379699&id=142803307934#!/pages/SURVIVING-CANCERLAND-The-Psychic-Aspects-of-Healing/142803307934 & http://www.patheos.com/blogs/aboveandbeyondthe5senses/